Best HD Video Camera for Creating Online Video
“What is the best digital video camera for creating an online video?” I’ve been asked this question a lot in the past few weeks so I thought it would be a great idea to spend some time answering it in this video. Please keep one thing in mind when watching this video..online video is not about the video camera itself, it is about delivering valuable video content to your customers. This will help build a lasting and trusting relationship with them.
My Top 3 Pocket Camera Choices are:
3. Kodak Zi8
All of these pocket cameras are excellent for creating online video and they all:
- Record at least 2 hours of video (which is plenty for online video)
- Have a built in USB connector so you don’t need to carry any cables to access your videos. This connector can also be used to charge the camera when it is connected to any computer.
- Record excellent quality HDvideo
- PC and Mac compatible
- Can easily upload to YouTube and Facebook using the camera’s built-in software when connected to your computer.
- Small, light, and portable (fits in your pocket) so you will actually use it!
- Decent built-in microphone when recording up close. The Vado HD 3rd Generation and Zi8 allow you to connect an external microphone to improve the audio quality.
Can You Recommend Any Other Digital HD Video Camera? I know there are tons of digital HD video cameras out there, so please share your experiences with these or other video cameras in the comments below.
P.S. Share this Tip with Your Friends:If you know anyone looking to buy a video camera for online video, please share this video with them on Twitter and Facebook by clicking on the buttons below. Heck, even if you don’t…share it anyways.
Hani Mourra is an online video marketing coach who is passionate about helping people marketing their business online using online video.