Internet video marketing has become one of the most popular and cost-effective ways to market your business or service. Today, more than ever, creating a marketing video online is very accessible to everyone even with the smallest budgets. You no longer need expensive equipment or complicated software to get started, you can get away with a basic webcam some web-based video tools. Although creating online videos for your business is extremely fun and addictive, a lot of people tend to make common mistakes. Based on my personal experiences, I’ve put together a list of the 7 most common mistakes people, including myself, make with online video marketing.
Click on each of the links below to watch a video to learn how to avoid these mistakes.
- Mistake #1: Failure to Promote Your Website in Your Videos.
- Mistake #2: Improper Use of Video Tags.
- Mistake #3: Not Providing a Call to Action.
- Mistake #4: Lack of Connection with Your Viewers.
- Mistake #5: Trying to Perfect Your Video.
- Mistake #6: Shying Away from the Camera.
- Mistake #7: ONLY Uploading Your Videos to YouTube.
Do YOU Have Any Online Marketing Video Tips or Experiences to Share?
I would love to hear to hear them. Please leave them in the comments below. If we all share our experiences (and mistakes) we can definetly learn and improve from each other.